THE KWIK FUNDRAISING PROGRAM
Let Kwik do the work! Kwik Car Wash is dedicated to lending a helping hand to non-profit organizations in our community. We offer flexible options that allow you to sell $20 Kwik Gift Cards and keep 50% of the price. You can bypass organizing and executing a car wash or worrying about rain dates.
CAR WASH FUNDRAISING BASICS
- Organizations must be a non-profit with a 501(c) 3 classification.
- The organization’s chairperson must be at least 21 years of age and must complete our online application.
- Once approved, the chairperson will sign a contract accepting responsibility for their organization’s fundraising program.
- We will arrange for the chairperson to pick up the gift cards at Kwik Car Wash in Parma Heights.
- Organizations may choose from our three program options: no upfront cost, pre-sell, or prepaid.
- Organizations will sell $20 Kwik Gift Cards at full price.
- The organization will keep $10 of each gift card issued to the organization and pay $10 to Kwik.
- Organizations may receive and sell additional gift cards after their initial program as long as it is with the 31-day approved sale period.
- Gift cards cannot be returned and are 100% non-refundable. Any lost or stolen gift cards cannot be replaced.
- An organization may participate one time within a 12-month period.
HOW TO GET STARTED
Email the name of organization, name of contact person, phone number and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your organization must meet the Car Wash Fundraising Program criteria. The approval process normally takes one week. If approved, please also allow an additional two-three weeks for the printing of fundraising tickets and contract.
Sign Up For Exclusive Offers